Exchange or Return
Exchange or Returning Unwanted Goods
You can return un-opened/un-used goods within 30 days of receipt.
You must pay for the postage to return the goods to us.
Once the goods have been received and inspected we will issue a refund for the cost of the goods returned subject to them being in a resalable condition (i.e. with the sales tags attached, packaging intact and goods unused).
We will not accept any returns with damaged packaging and tags missing, returns must be packaged accordingly.
We reserve the right to refuse acceptance for any goods returned un-wanted if they do not meet this criteria.
How to Return an Item - please read carefully
- Include a copy of your original order receipt
- Specify if you would like a refund or exchange for a different size/colour
- Ensure the goods are well packaged. Place your order in a mailer bag, or the original mail bag if still fit for purpose.
- Please DO NOT write on, or fix the returns address label to the actual box your purchase came in, or mark the product packaging. As this will make your return unsellable and we will not accept your return and decline a refund. You will be charged to have your order sent back to you.
- Insure the item/s during transit in case they are lost
How to return your item/s
We recommend returning the item using a courier such as Collect+ (send a parcel) or Hermes. When sending from your local Post Office please ensure items are signed for, together with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the item/s or an alternative tracked mail service. Insurance is at your discretion. All goods returned remain your responsibility during transit and until signed for by ourselves or an appointed agent.
What happens next
If the goods are still in a resalable condition (i.e. with the sales tags attached, unused) we will refund the cost of the goods to your original payment method or if you have requested send a replacement size/colour. You will receive email confirmation of this.
Please note that under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 you do have a 'duty of care' towards the goods. Your product must be complete, unused and in 'as new' condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product in any way). It should be returned with the original box, packaging, accessories. Do not write directly on the packaging with pen/ink. Any free or bundled gifts received with the product must also be returned.